We have been planning for months to go Camping for the 4th of July weekend with some friends. One set of friends ended up going to Oregon at the last minute and the others decided just to stay home but we decided after a long week and a lot of drama with Jerry's calling as Scout Master (see family blog for more info on that) that we very much needed some time away with our own little family. We headed out Thursday after Jerry got home from work and stayed until Sunday afternoon. It was beautiful up there, lots of mosquito's but otherwise it was just what we needed. I absolutely loved watching Ariauna enjoy the great outdoors. She absolutely loves to go camping and especially if it is some where we can take the four wheelers. I do not think the four wheelers stopped the entire time unless she was sleeping. She is very proud that her big brother and daddy are teaching her to ride mommy's four wheeler (with help of course). Here are a few pictures of our weekend. We went on several long family rides, had campfires every night that we cooked dinner in and we made Ariauna's favorite, crescents on a stick. I sewed a lot on a quilt we are making for our neighbors son's wedding and we just enjoyed not having to worry about anything else. Ariauna's words when we left were......I can not wait until we can go camping again. Problem is, I am not sure when we will get another camping trip in.
No comments:
Post a Comment