Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What's happening on the home front????

Just wanted to do a quick update as to what is happening on the home front. Things are busy as ever and Jerry is busy working full time, being Mr. Mom, the taxi, the maid, the Chef on nights meals are not brought in, the home work police, and he is carrying many other rolls and names right now. In the little bit of spare time he has, he has been working on this.
Austin has started 7th grade and is now in Junior High and enjoying it. He continues to swim three times a week and practices water polo twice a week and then has games on the weekends and sometimes during the week. This last weekend he had a water polo game and they won 14 - 8 and Austin made 10 of the 14 points. I am so happy he found a sport that he absolutely loves and does so good at. I miss being able to be at his games and cheering for him, I love to watch water polo. He has still been doing a lot with scouts, earning badges, doing his Eagle project, camp outs and special camps and meetings with the Order of the Arrow. He also had a weekend up cutting firewood and four wheeling with his Uncle and cousins.

Sadie has now started 2nd grade and is enjoying it and really liking her new teacher.(Even though we do miss Mrs. Bressler a ton). Sadie is really good to be bounced all over the place and is doing great at just going with the flow. She has had some fun play dates with friends, neighbors, and teachers. She enjoys going to Karen's each Sunday to have her hair done, and even got the opportunity to do Karen's. I am sure Karen looked beautiful! She had fun spending time at her cousins while dad was in Minnesota. I miss her smiling face, but am so grateful to everyone at home that keeps my sweet Sadie smiling.

And last but not least is our little Jaxon. He is the happiest little guy I have ever known. He also enjoyed spending time at his cousins house while daddy was in Minnesota. He was very happy the cousins and big brother took him for a few rides on the vroom vrooms before they left without him that day. He had a blast playing play-doh with Haleigh and as you can see by the pictures, he absolutely loves going to Grandma and Grandpa Watterson's during the day. Jaxon loves to help Grandma and Grandpa in the yard, especially watering the flowers. He loves to play with the race track, enjoys sharing nana's with Grandpa and is just the happiest kid around.

As hard as it is on me to not have my kids with me right now, and trust me I cry plenty about it. I am so grateful that they are happy and doing well. I am grateful to everyone who goes out of their way to put a smile on their face. Thank you for taking the kids while Jerry works, or does his scout calling. Thank you for the meals, the love chain packages, the play dates and everything else that you are doing. I am grateful to get all of these pictures, as these are all things I am missing out on, and have only seen and captured these moments from people sending me pictures. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to put a smile on my face. Sending our love from Minnesota!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am grateful to have Sadie do my hair. I always have a hard time with the back ;)

Post a Comment