Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Minnesota here we come.... Ready or Not....

We just got word from the Minnesota hospital that they got clearance on the donor's physical. Everything looked great so we will definitely be flying out Sunday morning. We will get an email on Friday with our "list" of out patient appointments we will have the first week we are there. I think I have every emotion running through me right now. Happy, sad, scared, anxious, terrified, thankful, etc. I have had many times of breaking down and crying this week already. We are so very grateful for all of the prayers that have been said for Ariauna, our family and the donor. We know all the prayers that have been being said in our behalf are being answered and we are so grateful. I am so very grateful for this donor and his family for being so willing to help our sweet angel. Now we have 3 1/2 days to finish planning, preparing and packing for 4-5 months of our life. Not only for Ariauna and I, but for our family here at home we are leaving behind.  So much to do and not enough time. Going to treasure every last minute I have with those I love most!  If you can make it to the open house on Saturday night, please come by. I  would love to send Ariauna off knowing how many people here at home are cheering her on and fighting right along with her. Much love to you all!  Minnesota here we come, ready or not!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited love you all

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for Ari. We love you guys so much and will keep praying for you and Ari and your family.

The Royals said...

So excited!! I know it will be hard, but as long as you are taking care of Ari, there are TONS of us here taking care of your others. Time will fly.

whiting said...

Wish there was a like button I ditto Karen.

Post a Comment