Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Good news, Good news!!!

Finally some good news. I was so excited I had to share it right now and not wait until the end of the week. United Health care just called and they approved the consultation with the Bone Marrow Team and the Fanconi Anemia doctors at the University of Minnesota Amplatz Children's Hospital. Yay!  I am so happy!! Finally some good news. And they said that if the doctors back there determine she definitely needs the bone marrow transplant that it has also been pre-approved.  Yay!  Now we just need to get an appointment with doctors back there and get some airfare booked. Finally a step in the right direction!  Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!  I am feeling blessed today :-)

6 comments:

debbie said...

That IS good news! Yay!

Sheri said...

So happy to hear this news!

Jenn said...

Yeah we are on the right track. :)

The Royals said...

Yippee!!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited!!!!! Yay I'm dancing around the house I'm so excited! Love you all

Unknown said...

Natalie, it's Holly Quigley from our old neighborhood in Kearns. I have been looking to do a fund raiser and Cheryl just told me about you little one. I am so sorry you are having to go through this!
I work for a company called It Works! They are doing a "give back" and allowing each distributor to give to their own local charity. We are a health and beauty company, we do home parties similar to Tupperware.
If you don't already have a It Works! distributor I would love to help. It won't be a ton of money, but I would like to do what I can.
I don't want to take up you precious family time, so if you have a family member or friend you'd like to have call/ text me, I'll explain how it works.
Love to you all,
Holly
801-231-7674

Post a Comment