Thursday, May 2, 2013

How you respond to it.....

I saw this on Pinterest and couldn't help but feel like it was staring me in the face. I think I absolutely have to agree right now. I know I have moments of tears, fear, heartbreaks, but I also know I am trying with all my might to respond to this challenge in my life to the best of my ability. I know I am still numb, and I think taking one day at a time is the best way to approach what I am facing. I know for some, that may not be the answer and we all respond to trails and hard times differently. But for me, not looking at the whole picture is what is best for me. Trust me I have times I look at the whole picture and then I get scared to death and want to curl up in a ball and hide. So for me, one day at a time, and baby steps is the answer. Thanks for all the reminders from everyone to take it one day at a time, and baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment